As with anything in life, your home begins to deteriorate as it ages. Our Preventive Maintenance Program (PMP) is a proactive approach that will prevent minor repairs from turning into major catastrophes. Exterior leaks and other issues that go unnoticed or unattended can cause significant damage to structural components and interior finishes. Routinely monitoring and cleaning the roof and exterior of your home will guarantee you’re protecting the investment you’ve made by extending their life and ensuring their value .
Our PMP is designed to align seamlessly with manufacturer’s warranty requirements for regular maintenance. Included in your PMP will be:
- Semi-Annual Inspections, typically in the Spring and Fall
- 8-point inspection of roof system and adjacent surfaces of home and boat house
- Remove debris from roof valleys, gutters and downspouts
- Perform minor repairs
- Inspect for the growth of mold and mildew and recommend our Safe, Professional Roof & Exterior Cleaning Service if needed
- Provide optional services requested by the owner such as spray sealing of chimneys
- Priority inspection scheduling after a major weather event
After each visit, we will send you a detailed report that includes photos of problem areas, an estimate and timetable for any major repairs that should be addressed in the future.