Most rust removers currently on the market, contain acid which eat away at the concrete by stripping its cement paste. Not only does this permanently damage your concrete, it only eliminates the surface stains. F9 BARC chemically locks into the concrete, reversing 80-100% of the orange staining and restores concrete to its natural bright gray color without damaging.
F9 BARC removes both rust and orange battery acid. While they may be similar in appearance, they’re two very different stains that should be treated as such. Most concrete rust does not travel more than 1/16” deep into the concrete whereas some batter acid (particularly white) can travel throughout the entire slab. Unfortunately, there is no cleaner that can remove the white stain.
F9 BARC can be used to safely and effectively:
- Clean oxidation and brighten aluminum
- Remove rust stains in pool. GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO ACID WASHING!
- Brighten any concrete
- Remove rust on concrete
- Remove fertilizer rust stains
- Remove orange irrigation stains
- Remove orange pool acid burn
- Remove orange battery stains
- Remove rust on stucco
- Remove rust from chairs on pool decks
- Remove mud splatter stains on siding
- Remove rust on shingles
- Remove efflorescence on concrete
- Removes all of the above on concrete, colored concrete, bricks, pavers, stone, tile, asphalt, shingles, siding, vinyl, painted surfaces, coated surfaces, pool decks, rubber and more
F9 can be used on more than just concrete! It also works on bricks, pavers, tile, stone, stucco, asphalt, vinyl, siding, shingles, rubber, sidewalks and more!